22.12.05

The moving sidewalk story

Well Well Well. It has been quite some time since my last blog. So let me kick it back up. I am going to write a few on the past week and its adventures. (Depending on how I feel after I write one or so...)

So lets get things started with the airport. It has been well established that I love to watch people in airports. Right when we get to Norfolk airport, the people-watching began. We crossed the moving sidewalk and were waiting for the elevator and all of a sudden, a family of 5 or so came flying off the moving sidewalk. No seriously, they flew off. The first child, probably about 4 years old shot off the end and fell down. Right behind him was dad. Dad stopped short and tried to help him up, when right behind him two other small children shot off and hit their dad! It was a pile of about 4 people at the end of the moving sidewalk!! Now... my family... being the nice, helpful, christian family we are... what do we do...?? Bust out laughing! What a way to start a family vacation... laughing at other families! Nothing beats seeing a pile of people at the end of a moving sidewalk, three kids screaming and crying, the father trying to help the kids up, and the mom yelling at the dad.... oh geez, how I love watching people in airports.

No comments: