16.12.05

Dear Big Ron, (and other readers)

Dear Big Ron... aka Mr Spivey,

It has been brought to my attention that you read, and enjoyed my blogs. Thank you for that. Amanda said that you might even subscribe to my blog... which really excites me, however I do not know what it means to "subscribe" to anyone's blog. Good Luck with that. haha.

To Mr Spivey and any other readers I might have:
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have any specific topics you would like me to cover. And- you should sign that guest book thing, whatever it is. I would really like to know if anyone actually reads this! Other than the few people I force to read it! :) hehe

Sincerely,
Suz :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, yes, I do read it...and Jean A. reads it!!

Thanks for the enjoyable reading, you should write a book!