12.12.05

I am not as inspiring as I thought I was... or am I??


A Blog about my roomie:

(but first... let me start out with this quote, which could be used as the thesis of this blog:)

Blockquote ASpidancer: Is it wrong to post more than one blog in a day Blockquote

Now... often times I am the one who is made fun of for giving in to dumb little trends... and then trying to talk my roomies into giving in also. (i.e. facebook and myspace). So last night I recieve an IM from ASpidancer aka AMANDA MY ROOMIE that shocked me! She was telling me that she was going to write a blog! Now... I want to believe that I was her true inspiration for this. Without the use of any of my persuasive skills that I have acquired for JMU's SCOM department (more specifically dr yoon... the little asian professor I kicked in the shin the other day)- anyway without the use of these persuasive skills, I managed to get Amanda to become a "Blogger" so to speak. How crazy is this?!

The more I continued to think about it, I realized that I was not her true inspiration. For those of you who do not have the privildge of living, or simply knowing Miss Amanda Spivey, let me give you a little background on this girl. *me being an expert since I have live with her for several years*

Born and raised in Smithfield, Virginia this 80s lovin, balerina went to a small school in which she played the saxafone. (Ha- this kinda sounds like one of those fill in the blank Mad Libs things doesnt it?!) Anyway, I met Amanda and got to live with her freshman year, along with our other roommate Bob. (for those of you who do not know, Bob is a ghost. Yes you read that right, Bob is a ghost.) We continued to be roomies sophomore year, even after I bubble wrapped her side of the room while she was gone for the weekend. :) Oh yeah, we also went on a quest together to see the Golden Girls house in Orlando Florida. That was a great time.... I got to see Amanda cut in front of little kids and almost take down Jafar and Disney World. Anyway, we continue to live together now... but in addition to loving Austin Power and Old Disney Movies, Amanda has developed a recent love... might I say addicition... for Marc Broussard. NOW here comes the point of this blog... Mr Broussard writes a blog.... which sadly Amanda subscribes to. Therefore, thanks to my amazing detective skills, dare I say that it was not me that inspired her to write her blog, but Mister Marc himself?!

Well folks... take it for what you will... but amanda has a couple of loves in her life... marc and me :) so maybe we both inspired her.

With that... let me say that YES Amanda DID write two blogs in ONE day... and YES she is a wonderful roomie despite her over use of her blog.

(just kidding smack dab- you can blog as often as you would like!) :)

PS. Here is a picture of Amanda at one of her craziest moments:



1 comment:

leslie said...

haha thats funny.
well susan, you inspired me. becuase you know, i do have a blog now. mmk see you tommorow :)