2.2.06

Smorgasbord... what a silly word. (this blog is lame)

Wow, it has been awhile since my last blogging experience. I guess I just have not had too much motivation lately, or maybe its just been that I have simply been too busy to write. Either way, I am back, for now.

Where have I been you might ask? Well...

I got to go on a tour of the landfill, and the place where all the trash gets burned here at jmu. That was pretty interesting. The moral of that afternoon (other than to be thankful for the type of person I am... my roommates have heard the venting sessions, and poor lauren had first hand experience with that one) anyway, the moral of that day was a simple one. You might think it is Recycle. Good try, but no. You might think it is not to be a glutton, good try, but thats not my moral, thats the Bible's. You might just try some completely random moral, and go with: don't go dumpster diving unless it is for Wendy's cups; and you would be right! Oh man.... after seeing that trash, the only way I would jump into that landfill was if there was a free flight involved.

I attended the Senior Gala with my lovely roomies last friday. It was not completely the time of my life but it was fun. It really hit me that I am going to be graduating soon. How sad is that? I mean, it is pretty darn exciting, but it is also pretty sad that I will not be at one of the greatest places in the world every day. I will no longer be living with my crazy roommates. I will no longer be able to open up my front door and see one of the most amazing mountain views offered in the Shenandoah Valley. Oh man, how I will miss JMU. But Oh man, will I be living up every moment of the next three months.



My family came to visit this past week. That was fun. We all spent sometime enjoying time (and might I add free meals) together at Massanutten. MMmmm Gotta love free food, and fun times in the "snow." We had our final blow-out at Massanutten, involving the usual Narnie Spaghetti (the most amazing spaghetti in the entire world), guestures (christen's "clinch" was taken out this year with leslie's version of "wrinkles"), snow tubing (i know owe Steven a smoothie next time I am back in town.... man ya gotta love gambling with under aged people...), and skiing (there is just something absolutely adorable about little kids (like 4-6 year olds) on snow skis!!). It was quite a weekend, and it really made me think alot about how it was the last time we would probably do that... this was the fourth year in a row that my fam and jmu gang have united there at massanutten..... crazy how time flies by.


Sorry for this smorgasbord of topics... but I have one more topics I wanted to talk about, but I think I will have to break a rule and simply type it on a separate blog.... yeah I know, two blogs in one day.... actually two blogs in one hour, but oh boy I have alot of catching up to do!

No comments: